He had to find the track by himself when coming in the perpendicular direction onto the track. His choice was to follow fresher track :) Watch the short video.
He got homework to do i.e. in 1 month he has to work on his tracking condition that he will be able to complete 70 steps long track, 3 tracks in a row (of different lengths), and he has to start working on older tracks. So lots to do.
We already started with the homework, where Barbara continued with doing the mistakes:
- instead of living Drobižek at home, she took him with her and created the track under his supervision,
- instead of using big piece of tripe (she did not have it) she used soft sausage, that she lost somewhere in the middle of the track,
- when she started to make the 2nd track, Drobižek was performing his nose work perfectly (he is very precise and very persistent) by himself, and came to the reward in a very short time,
- he was not punished, just brought to the waiting place again without any reward (he already ate one),
- he did not perform the same mistake again and completed both next trails prepared for him very nice.
Next day we went to Novo mesto Prečna, where he was supposed to do next 3 tracks. The 1st thing he did when he came out from the car is peeing on Barbara's rucksack with all the equipment. He did not perform very well, but the conditions were very poor:
- he did not get that 10 minutes to acclimatize to the new environment,
- to cold (morning),
- because we wanted to avoid the snow, the tracks were done on the forest road.
But the 1st thing before continuing with the homework is buying the proper stripes and finding a good place without snow.